We offer a range of doors suitable for the architectural, commercial, public, new build and retail markets. Our door range includes commercial hinged, commercial swing, patio, tilt and slide, slide folding, multi-track slide and automatic. Our doors are designed for use as open out or open in, single or double doors, internally or externally beaded with sidelight options for domestic and/or commercial applications. Doors are available with polyamide thermal barrier or as Aluminum/PVC-U composite frames for high performance thermal efficiency.
High security glazing, a comprehensive range of furniture, locking mechanisms including security deadlocks and hook bolts, dual colour options, excellent weather performance (BS6375 Pt 1) are some of the many special features of our door systems.
Our doors are available in a wide range of colours and finishes that comply with all relevant British and/or European standards. Compliance with Document L for thermal transmittance applies.
Design, flexibility, durability and fitness for purpose are key factors for project managers, architects and homeowners. Our range of aluminium doors provide an ideal solution.
For further information Visit our manufacturers website
Aluminium Bi-fold Doors
These aluminium bi-fold doors are part of the ‘Plusfold’ range.
The hardware components and system are bespoke designed to give maximum capacity, whilst offering slim sightlines, oversized doors and minimum profiles. The sash and outer frame are both the same depth and provide excellent thermal values. It is a truly inline system with bespoke hardware, resulting in a high performance and very aesthetically pleasing bi-fold door.
- Multiple threshold options
- Adjustable jamb option
- Ultra smooth bottom running
- Slim sightlines
- Dual colour & special finishes available
- Intermediate doors have concealed shoot bolt locking with single point handle.
- Key locking optional
- Option for access from outside on any configuration
- Colour matched handles and magnetic door holders
- Opening either in or out uses the same profiles
- 30mm polyamide thermal break for increased thermal values
- Inline system with sash and outer frame the same depth
- Document Q compliant, including PAS 24 and BS6375 Part 1 Weather Testing